For the following 24 hours After Treatment you must:
- Avoid any Temperature water (cold or warm ) water
- Avoid any dark staining drinks like Tea, Coffee, Red Wine,
coloured soft or alcoholic drinks and fruit juice.
- Avoid all dark staining foods like bolognese, soy sauce,
red meat, chocolate and all fruit except bananas.
- Avoid any foods or drinks that would leave a stain on a
- No Smoking for 24 hours, smoking a cigarette within the
first 24 Hours will stain your teeth
- Moderate use of electronic cigarettes is OK.
- Avoid coloured toothpaste (red or blue) or Mouthwash for
- Food and drinks that may be consumed are as follows:
- Plain chicken, fish & chips, potatoes, plain pasta and white
sauces, cereals, Milk, 7up and white wine, once it is clear
Foods for after teeth whitening
Some food and drink you can consume after teeth whitening
Of all the questions we’re asked after treatments on our customers, ‘What food and drink can I have?’ is the one that we’re asked more frequently than any others. That tells us one thing – we need to have a a go-to page that lists all the food and drink you can consume immediately after your teeth whitening treatment.
Here is a list of clear drinks and ‘white foods’ that are perfectly fine for eating and drinking after a treatment.
– Skinless chicken/turkey (minus the fat)
– White fish
– White rice
– White pasta
– White cheese
– White onion
– Egg whites
– Peeled potatoes cooked to your liking
– Crustless white bread
– Rice Crispies (yes, the Kelloggs ones – good to know for breakfast)
– White low-fat yoghurt
– Still / sparkling water
– Tonic/soda water
– White lemonade
– Skimmed milk
– Clear coconut water (not milk!)
– Clear alcohol mixed with clear mixers (gin and tonic, vodka and white etc)